- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 14 13/16 × 10 15/16 inches (37.7 × 27.8 cm) and Image: 12 13/16 x 10 7/8 inches (32.5 x 27.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "G. Willison pinxit."; lower center: "Publish'd Sept. 24. 1770. | Printed for Robt,, Sayer No,, 53 Fleet Street"; lower right: "Val. Green fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloth | fringe | nude | oval | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Miss Cabben (fl.c. 1770)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Miss Cabben, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.