- Etching and dry point on vellum
- Sheet: 21 3/8 × 17 3/8 inches (54.3 × 44.1 cm), Plate: 15 1/2 × 11 3/4 inches (39.4 × 29.8 cm), and Image: 13 × 9 1/2 inches (33 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "100"
Lettered above image, upper left: "Copyrighted & Published 1906 by Chas. Barmore N.Y."; etched reproduction of signature below image, lower left: "Abraham Lincoln"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Schneider"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow tie | portrait | president | suit
- Associated People:
- Lincoln, Abraham (12 Feb. 1809-15 Apr. 1865), sixteenth president of the United States
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Otto J. Schneider, 1875–1946, American, Abraham Lincoln, 1906
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.