Study of a Thistle
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 5/8 inches (18.4 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA. | JW"
Collector's mark: T.E. Lowinsky collector's mark "TEL"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA. | JW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | botany | plant | science | still life | thistle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.