Bouvignes and Dinant
- Mezzotint and etching, printed in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 11 3/4 inches (22.1 × 29.8 cm) and Image: 7 3/16 x 10 1/4 inches (18.2 x 26.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "10 (a)"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Arnald A R A"; lower center: "Bouvignes & Dinant."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | canoes | cargo | church | cityscape | cliffs | clouds | flag | fort | genre subject | hills | horses (animals) | landscape | marine art | men | mountains | onion dome | river | riverbanks | road | sampans | shore (landform) | spire | trade | transportation | trees | wagons
- Associated Places:
- Belgium | Bouvignes-sur-Meuse | Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame | Dinant | Meuse | Namur | Wallonie
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Bouvignes and Dinant, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.