- Salvator Mundi
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 11 1/2 inches (40.3 × 29.2 cm), Plate: 13 3/4 × 10 inches (34.9 × 25.4 cm), and Image: 12 3/4 × 10 inches (32.4 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "#160"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Christianity | creation | head | holding | orb | power | religious and mythological subject | sphere | tunics
- Associated People:
- Jesus Christ (7-2 BC/BCE to 30-36 AD/CE)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, eighteenth century, Salvator Mundi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.