Print made by Allaert van Everdingen, 1621–1675, Dutch, Venus and Cupid, between 1660 and 1675
Venus and Cupid
- between 1660 and 1675
- Mezzotint on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 6 1/2 × 5 inches (16.5 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#196"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow | clouds | gesturing | god | goddess | holding | love | mother | religious and mythological subject | son | wings
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.