Print made by Allaert van Everdingen, 1621–1675, Dutch, Venus and Cupid, between 1660 and 1675
Venus and Cupid
- between 1660 and 1675
- Mezzotint on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 1/2 × 5 inches (16.5 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#196"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow | clouds | gesturing | god | goddess | holding | love | mother | religious and mythological subject | son | wings
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.