- Still Life with Tankard and Dessert Dish
- ca. 1685
- Mezzotint and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 3/4 inches (27.9 × 22.2 cm) and Plate: 8 1/2 × 6 3/4 inches (21.6 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink: "Bradley [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | cloth | goblets | grapes | leaves | pots | still life | table | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, Still Life with Tankard and Dessert Dish, ca. 1685
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.