IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, Still Life with Tankard and Dessert Dish, ca. 1685
Still Life with Tankard and Dessert Dish
- Additional Title(s):
Still Life with Tankard and Game
- ca. 1685
- Mezzotint and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 3/4 inches (27.9 × 22.2 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 × 6 3/4 inches (21.6 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink: "Bradley [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | cloth | goblets | grapes | leaves | pots | still life | table | vines
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Fancy Pieces - Genre Mezzotints by Robert Robinson & His Contemporaries (Yale Center for British Art, 1994-11-19 - 1995-01-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.