Ignis - t'Vuer
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 7 5/8 inches (25.6 x 19.4 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 3/8 inches (25.3 x 18.8 cm), and Image: 9 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (24.5 x 18.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on back, lower left: "61 No[...] 1867~-go3(B?)"; in graphite, lower center: "325"; in brown ink, lower right: "2H."
Lettered, lower left: "C. Danckerts fec. et Exc."; lower center: "Ignis. || t'Vuer."; lower right: "Cum Privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodice | brocade | crown (costume component) | damask | embroidery | fire | genre subject | gesturing | jewels | kindling | mantle | noblewoman | Oriental | posing | tassels | torch | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Cornelis Danckerts, 1637–1684, Ignis - t'Vuer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.