Ignis - t'Vuer
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 10 1/16 x 7 5/8 inches (25.6 x 19.4 cm), 9 15/16 x 7 3/8 inches (25.3 x 18.8 cm), and 9 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (24.5 x 18.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on back, lower left: "61 No[...] 1867~-go3(B?)"; in graphite, lower center: "325"; in brown ink, lower right: "2H."
Lettered, lower left: "C. Danckerts fec. et Exc."; lower center: "Ignis. || t'Vuer."; lower right: "Cum Privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodice | brocade | crown (costume component) | damask | embroidery | fire | genre subject | gesturing | jewels | kindling | mantle | noblewoman | Oriental | posing | tassels | torch | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Cornelis Danckerts, 1637–1684, Ignis - t'Vuer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.