- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches (24.2 x 19.1 cm), 9 1/2 x 7 5/16 inches (24.1 x 18.5 cm), and 9 1/16 x 7 5/16 inches (23 x 18.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "324"
Lettered, lower left: "I. Danckerts exc."; lower center: "Aqua"; lower right: "cum Privilegis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathing | bonnet | dress | ermine | fish | fountain | genre subject | lace | nude | ocean | posing | satin | table | undress | washing | water | window | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.