- Tobit and the Angel
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 9/16 × 6 3/4 inches (21.7 × 17.1 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 6 3/4 inches (21 × 17.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Tobit and the Angel"; lettered, lower right: "B.Lens.exc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | archways | dog | fish | healing | instructions | mountains | Old Testament | protection | religious and mythological subject | son | staffs | trees | tunnels
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Tobit and the Angel, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.