- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 x 10 3/16 inches (33.4 x 25.8 cm), Plate: 10 1/16 x 7 1/2 inches (25.5 x 19 cm), and Image: 8 11/16 x 7 1/2 inches (22 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "g/o"; lower center: "#72"
Lettered, lower center: "Engrav'd from an Original Drawing by Edw.d Fisher | ANGELINA. | The wondering fair one turn'd to chide. | 'Twas Edwins self that prest.~ Vicar of Wakefield pa.77. | London, Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett No.53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs 20 Dec.r 1776."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beads | cloak | cross (motif) | curls | dress | gaze | gesturing | hat | illustration | literary theme | novel | posing | robe | seashell | staff | The Vicar of Wakefield (1766) | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.