Still Life with Fish and Poultry
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 7 13/16 inches (28.9 x 19.8 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 1/16 inches (25.2 x 17.9 cm), and Image: 9 1/4 x 7 1/16 inches (23.5 x 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "400"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J. Gole exc: cum Privilegio Amstelodami."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | basket | cloth | drapery | fish | fringe | fruit | grain | grapes | jug | pheasant | plate (dish) | poultry | still life | table | vegetables
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Fancy Pieces - Genre Mezzotints by Robert Robinson & His Contemporaries (Yale Center for British Art, 1994-11-19 - 1995-01-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Darkness Into Light - The Early Mezzotint (Yale University Art Gallery, 1976-02-03 - 1976-04-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]