The Quakers' Meeting
- Additional Title(s):
De Quakers Vergaderinge
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 8 3/8 inches (28.9 x 21.2 cm), Plate: 10 1/8 x 7 1/8 inches (25.7 x 18.1 cm), and Image: 9 3/16 x 7 1/16 inches (23.4 x 18 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "381"; on back, lower right: "also by Beckett, reversed"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "E. HC. Kerk Pinxit."; lower center: "de Quakers Vergaderinge."; lower right: "J. Gole fecit et ex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | arch | barrel | bench | bertha | collars | conservative | costume | gathering | genre subject | hats | interior | listening | meeting | meeting house | men | prayer | preaching | Quaker | speech | talking | window | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Jacob Gole, 1660–1737, Dutch, The Quakers' Meeting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.