- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 14 × 10 inches (35.6 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 12 1/2 × 9 7/8 inches (31.8 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "876"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "R.Houston | 134 T | Morning"; lower left: "Houston, R. (aft. Mercier)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bed | cups | figure study | food | genre subject | interior | meal | morning | tea | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
John Ingamells, A Catalogue of the Paintings, Drawings, and Etchings of Philip Mercier, Volume of the Walpole Society, vol. 46, Walpole Society, 1976-8, pp. 5, 41, no. 198, N12 W35 +A1 OVERSIZE (YCBA)