- Lady in Norman Dress
- Mezzotint, proof on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 3 11/16 inches (13.7 × 9.4 cm), Plate: 5 1/16 × 3 1/2 inches (12.9 × 8.9 cm), and Image: 3 7/8 × 3 1/4 inches (9.8 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Lady in Norman [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Lady in Norman Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.