- Mezzotint, etched letter proof on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 3 7/8 inches (14 × 9.8 cm), Plate: 4 15/16 × 3 7/16 inches (12.5 × 8.7 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 × 3 1/8 inches (10 × 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Flora"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "240F"
Lettered, lower left: "B Lens ex"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | flowers | gazing | girl | goddess | religious and mythological subject | shoulder | wreath
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Flora, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.