- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 13 5/8 × 10 1/16 inches (34.6 × 25.6 cm) and 12 7/8 × 9 3/4 inches (32.7 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1st state"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "1. | #302"
Lettered, lower left: "Rotenhamer Pinx."; lettered, lower center: "Pomona."; lettered, lower right: B.Lens Fe. et Ex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abundance | apple | basket | boy | cloud | cornucopia (motif) | embrace | fruit | goddess | gourd | grapes | infant | leaf | man | nymph | pear | Pomona | pumpkin | religious and mythological subject | Roman gods and legends | squash | tree | woman
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Pomona, 1680-1690s