- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 6 5/16 inches (21.3 × 16 cm) and Image: 8 1/8 × 6 5/16 inches (20.6 × 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "244B"
Lettered, lower left: "Cooper Ex."; lettered, lower right: "B.Lens F"; lettered, lower center: "Salvator Mundi."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | awe | blessing | boy | centered | child | Christianity | cloak | clouds | cross (object) | curls | gazing | halo | orb | praying | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Salvator Mundi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.