- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 × 10 1/8 inches (20.5 × 25.7 cm) and Plate: 7 13/16 × 9 7/8 inches (19.8 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "[...] 1867[...] Ch[...]."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "2 | 4311"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: B.Lens. Sculp"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "363";
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chains | cherub | collar | forest | fountains | helping | man | night | sandals | sword | trees | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Mythological Scene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.