- An Indian Queen
- between 1680 and 1690s
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 3 3/8 inches (12.1 × 8.6 cm), Plate: 4 7/16 × 3 1/16 inches (11.3 × 7.8 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 × 2 7/8 inches (8.9 × 7.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "3"
Lettered, lower center: "An Indian Queen"; lettered, lower right: "B: Lens ex:
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, An Indian Queen, between 1680 and 1690s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.