- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 10 1/8 × 11 11/16 inches (25.7 × 29.7 cm) and Image: 9 11/16 × 11 5/8 inches (24.6 × 29.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "286"
Lettered, lower left: "Cornelius Poulenberg pinxit Roma."; lettered, lower center: "Lens fecit."; lettered, lower right: "Cum Priveligio Pegis"; lettered, lower right: "Sold by E.Cooper at ye 3 Pidgens | in Bedford Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathing | bushes | clouds | flowers | landscape | nudes | river | riverbank | rock (landform) | ruins | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Nymphs Bathing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.