Dr. Thomas Barnard, Bishop of Limerick
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 x 9 1/2 inches (32.2 x 24.2 cm), Plate: 10 13/16 x 8 inches (27.4 x 20.3 cm), and Image: 8 7/16 x 5 1/2 inches (21.5 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "L1.362"
Lettered, lower left: "Geo. Dance del.t June 15, 1793"; lower center: "D,,r Thomas Barnard. Bishop of Limerick. | Published by Will.m Daniell No.9 Cleveland Street, Fitzroy Square, London, July 1, 1812"; lower right: "W.m Daniell Fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bishop (prelate) | Christian | collar | curls | man | portrait | profile | religious | wig
- Associated People:
- Barnard, Thomas (bap. 1727, d. 1806), bishop of Limerick
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Dr. Thomas Barnard, Bishop of Limerick, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.