IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Douglas, 1822–1891, British, View of Bookbinder and stationer's at H&J Pillans Printers, undated
View of Bookbinder and stationer's at H&J Pillans Printers
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to smooth, cream card
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 7 3/8 inches (10.5 × 18.7 cm)
In brown ink on lower right: "Boswell's Entry/Jame's Court/(illegible)
Signed in brown ink on lower left: "Wm Douglas/181"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bookbinder | building | exterior | facade | printers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.