- Part Of:
- Line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- 6 7/8 × 10 9/16 inches (17.5 × 26.8 cm), 5 7/8 × 9 inches (14.9 × 22.9 cm), and 3 11/16 × 5 3/8 inches (9.4 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "435"
Lettered, lower leff: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R. Brandard"; lettered, lower center: "Blois"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Blois | Blois Cathedral | Centre | Europe | France | Loir-et-Cher | Loire | Pont Jacques- Gabriel
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.