- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 6 13/16 × 10 9/16 inches (17.3 × 26.8 cm), 5 7/8 × 8 15/16 inches (14.9 × 22.7 cm), and 4 × 5 9/16 inches (10.2 × 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "437"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W. R. Smith."; lettered, lower center: "Amboise"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | château | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Amboise | Centre | Château d'Amboise | Europe | France | Indre-et-Loire | Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.