- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, white, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 5/8 inches (17.8 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 13/16 × 9 inches (14.8 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 × 5 11/16 inches (9.5 × 14.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "443"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.T. Willmore."; lettered, lower center: "Saumur"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | church | château | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Church of Saint Pierre-du-Marais | Château de Saumur | Europe | France | Loire | Maine-et-Loire | Pays de la Loire | Pont Cessart | Saumur
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Saumur, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.