Rietz, near Saumur
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, white, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (17.5 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 15/16 × 9 inches (15.1 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 × 5 3/8 inches (8.9 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "444"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "444"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R.Brandard."; lettered, lower center: "Rietz near Saumur"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Loire-Atlantique | Pays de la Loire | Retz, Pays de | Rezé
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Rietz, near Saumur, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.