Between Clairmont and Mauves
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 × 10 9/16 inches (17.6 × 26.8 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 8 15/16 inches (14.9 × 22.7 cm), Image: 3 13/16 × 5 1/4 inches (9.7 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "447"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "447"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W. Miller."; lettered, lower center: "Between Clairmont & Mauves"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Mauves | Rhône-Alpes
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Between Clairmont and Mauves, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.