- Chateau Hamelin, Between Oudon and Ancenis
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 5/8 inches (17.8 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (14.9 × 22.5 cm), and Image: 3 9/16 × 5 1/8 inches (9 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "448"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R. Brandard."; lettered, lower center: "Chateau Hamelin | between Oudon and Ancenis."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau Hamelin, Between Oudon and Ancenis, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.