Chateau Hamelin, Between Oudon and Ancenis
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 5/8 inches (17.8 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (14.9 × 22.5 cm), and Image: 3 9/16 × 5 1/8 inches (9 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "448"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R. Brandard."; lettered, lower center: "Chateau Hamelin | between Oudon and Ancenis."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape (environment) | river
- Associated Places:
- Champtoceaux | France | Loire | Pays de la Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau Hamelin, Between Oudon and Ancenis, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.