IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Clairmont, 1833
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 15/16 × 10 9/16 inches (20.2 × 26.8 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 9 1/16 inches (14.9 × 23 cm), Image: 3 13/16 × 5 5/16 inches (9.7 × 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "450"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "450"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Drawn by J.T. Willmore."; lettered, lower center: "Clairmont"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- château | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Chateau de Clermont | France | Le Cellier | Loire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.