- A Flower Piece
- between 1683 and 1688
- Mezzotint and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 6 1/8 inches (19.7 × 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "S. Verelst- | Pinxit"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "S. Verelst - Pinx-"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "236A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, A Flower Piece, between 1683 and 1688
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.