- Mezzotint, state before all letters on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 5 11/16 inches (17.9 × 14.4 cm), Plate: 6 5/8 × 5 1/4 inches (16.8 × 13.3 cm), and Image: 6 5/8 × 5 3/16 inches (16.8 × 13.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "126"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Smith | or | Robinson? | 260a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | birds | parrots
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, Exotic Birds, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.