- Branch of the Meuse, Liege
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 × 12 1/16 inches (23.3 × 30.6 cm) and Image: 7 5/8 × 10 3/4 inches (19.4 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "9(b)"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn & Etched by G.Arnald A.R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by C.Turner | Proof."; lettered, lower center: "Branch of the Meuse. | Liege | London, Published by Rodwell & Martin, & by J.&A.Arah, Cornhill."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Branch of the Meuse, Liege, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.