- Young Man Embracing Woman
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 6 1/16 inches (17.1 × 15.4 cm), Plate: 6 1/2 × 5 13/16 inches (16.5 × 14.8 cm), and Image: 5 3/4 × 5 13/16 inches (14.6 × 14.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "316a"
Lettered, lower left: "Moreelse Pinxit"; lettered, lower right: "R. Williams fecit et Excudit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Williams, Active 1680–1704, Young Man Embracing Woman, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.