Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 27, "O treacherous conscience!", ca. 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 27, "O treacherous conscience!"
- Part Of:
- ca. 1797
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 16 3/4 inches (42.5 cm), Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 3/4 inches (41.9 x 32.4 cm), and Plate: 16 x 12 3/4 inches (40.6 x 32.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | books | cups | drinking | food | goblets | gowns | literary theme | men | robes | text | wings | women | writing (processes)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.