- Statoribus Artis
- between 1708 and 1722
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 × 16 3/4 inches (53.3 × 42.5 cm) and Plate: 18 × 12 3/8 inches (45.7 × 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK8"
Lettered inside image, center left: "STATORIBVS ARTIS."; lower left to lower right: "Poh: Mart: Schuster pinx. | Chr: Weigel exc: | Poh: Kenkel fec:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | armillary sphere | books | brushes | carrying | coat of arms | halo | instructing | laurel crown | palette | pointing | putti | religious and mythological subject | robes | temple | wreath
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Kenckel, 1688–1722, German, Statoribus Artis, between 1708 and 1722
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.