- L'Enseigne mor
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 5/16 x 11 3/4 inches (41.4 x 29.8 cm), Plate: 15 1/4 x 10 9/16 inches (38.7 x 26.8 cm), and Image: 14 13/16 x 10 9/16 inches (37.6 x 26.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 33"; in brown ink, lower center: "L'Enseigne Mor"
Lettered, lower left: "Johann Baptista Piazzetta | Venetus delineavit"; lower center left: "Lorenz Haid sculpsit"; lower center right: "Cum Gratia et Privilegio Sacrae Caesareae | Majestatis"; lower right: "Johann Christian Leopold excudit | Augustae Vindelicorum a.12."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | cap | collar | ensigns | flag | genre subject | smiling | soldier
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Lorenz Haid, 1702–1750, German, L'Enseigne mor, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.