The Meeting of a Family in Heaven
- Part Of:
- 1808, published 1813
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 15 × 11 3/8 inches (38.1 × 28.9 cm), 11 × 5 3/4 inches (27.9 × 14.6 cm), and 9 3/8 × 5 1/4 inches (23.8 × 13.3 cm)
Lettered below image, lower center: "The meeting of a Family in Heaven | London, Published Mar. 1st. 1813, by R. Ackermann 101 Strand"; lower left: "Drawn by W.Blake."; lower right: "Etched by L.Schiavonetti"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | children | embracing | family | heaven | husband | joy | kissing | meeting | religious and mythological subject | robes | wings | wives
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Luigi Schiavonetti, 1765–1810, Italian, The Meeting of a Family in Heaven, 1808, published 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.