Sketchbook of drawings of horses, riders, figures, and cattle
- Pen and ink and gray wash over graphite
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 4 1/4in. (17.1 x 10.8cm)
Cover inscribed: "No.4 / Figures"; and in John Bernard Gilpin's hand: "Sawry Gilpin R A 1760"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Arthur Weyhe
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Sketchbook of drawings of horses, riders, figures, and cattle
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.