Print made by Nicolas Beatrizet, 1507 or 1515–ca. 1565, French, Circi Maximi Descriptionem, 1553
- Circi Maximi Descriptionem
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 x 21 5/8in. (40.6 x 54.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.