Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 3, "Introduction" (Bentley 4), 1789
Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 3, "Introduction" (Bentley 4)
- Part Of:
- Relief etching printed in green with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches (18.4 x 12.1 cm) and Plate: 4 3/8 x 3 1/8 inches (11.1 x 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | historical subject | text | trees | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.