Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 6, "The Little Black Boy" (Bentley 10)
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 7, 'On Anothers Sorrow'
- Part Of:
- Relief etching printed in green with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches (18.4 x 12.1 cm), 4 1/2 x 2 5/8 inches (11.4 x 6.7 cm), and 4 1/2 x 2 7/8 inches (11.4 x 7.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | children | historical subject | leaf | men | river | shepherd | text | trees | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
William Blake - His Art & Times (Art Gallery of Ontario, 1982-12-03 - 1983-02-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
William Blake - His Art & Times (Yale Center for British Art, 1982-09-15 - 1982-11-14) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]