Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 42, "The Tyger" (Bentley 42)
- Part Of:
- Color-printed relief etching with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches (18.4 x 12.1 cm) and Plate: 4 3/8 x 2 1/2 inches (11.1 x 6.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "28"; in graphite, lower center: "42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | grass | historical subject | text | tiger | trees | vegetation | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
William Blake : Visionary, The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, pl. 55, NJ18.B57 A12 2020 OVERSIZE (YCBA)