unknown artist, Launce Teaching his Dog Crab to behave as a Dog in all things - "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," Act IV, Scene IV, 1794
Launce Teaching his Dog Crab to behave as a Dog in all things - "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," Act IV, Scene IV
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 18 7/8in. (41.9 x 47.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.