Jan J. van den Bergh, active 1793–1800, Falstaff with Hotspur on his Back - "Henry IV," Part I, Act V, Scene IV, 1794
Falstaff with Hotspur on his Back - "Henry IV," Part I, Act V, Scene IV
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 19in. (41.9 x 48.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.