Jan J. van den Bergh, active 1793–1800, Falstaff with Hotspur on his Back - "Henry IV," Part I, Act V, Scene IV, 1794
- Falstaff with Hotspur on his Back - "Henry IV," Part I, Act V, Scene IV
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 19in. (41.9 x 48.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.