Shakespeare's Seven Ages
- Engraving and stipple engraving, semi-circular sheet
- 11 1/8 x 20 11/16in. (28.3 x 52.5cm)
Publish'd 1st jan, 1796 by Sarah Ashton, No.28 Little Britain.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.