- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 34 11/16 × 22 3/16 inches (88.1 × 56.4 cm), 33 13/16 × 21 1/2 inches (85.9 × 54.6 cm), and 32 1/2 × 21 3/16 inches (82.6 × 53.8 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by T.Lawrence Esq., R.A. | Principal Painter in Ordinary to his Majesty."lettered, lower center: "MRS. SIDDONS, | From a Picture in the Possession of William Fitzhugh Esq. M.P. | London: Published March 1, 1810, by EDW:ORME, Printseller to the King Engraver & Publisher Bond Str. corner of Brook Str."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W.Say. | Engraver to H.R.H. the Duke of Goucester."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.