- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 34 11/16 × 22 3/16 inches (88.1 × 56.4 cm), Plate: 33 13/16 × 21 1/2 inches (85.9 × 54.6 cm), and Image: 32 1/2 × 21 3/16 inches (82.6 × 53.8 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by T.Lawrence Esq., R.A. | Principal Painter in Ordinary to his Majesty."lettered, lower center: "MRS. SIDDONS, | From a Picture in the Possession of William Fitzhugh Esq. M.P. | London: Published March 1, 1810, by EDW:ORME, Printseller to the King Engraver & Publisher Bond Str. corner of Brook Str."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W.Say. | Engraver to H.R.H. the Duke of Goucester."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.