- Frances Capell (née Hanbury-Williams), Countess of Essex
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/16 × 10 1/8 inches (36 × 25.7 cm), Plate: 13 15/16 × 9 7/8 inches (35.4 × 25.1 cm), and Image: 12 3/16 × 9 7/8 inches (31 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P. 117"
Lettered, lower left: "J Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "Purcell Fecit. | P.1.s"; lettered, lower center: "Frances Countess of Essex. | London Printed for Robt. Sayer Map & Printseller at the Golden Buck in Fleet Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Purcell, active 1746–1766, Irish, Frances Capell (née Hanbury-Williams), Countess of Essex, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.