Reverend John Fisher, Bishop of Salisbury
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 20 5/8 × 15 inches (52.4 × 38.1 cm) and Image: 17 3/4 × 13 15/16 inches (45.1 × 35.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Printed by J.Northcote Esqr. R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R. Dunkaron."; lettered, lower center: "The Rt. Revd John Fisher D.D. Bishop of Salisbury | and Chancellor of the most Noble Order of the Garter. | London, Published march 19 1811, 13, Tavistock Street, Covent Garden."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bands | bishop (prelate) | cathedral | chair | cloak | coat of arms | man | pendant | religious and mythological subject | tassels
- Associated People:
- Fisher, John (1748-1825), Bishop of Salisbury
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dunkarton, 1744–1811, British, Reverend John Fisher, Bishop of Salisbury, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.