Stables at Grittleton House, Wiltshire
- Former Title(s):
Three Designs for a Stable and Designs for Gates
- ca. 1835
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 7 3/8 inches (24.4 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "GRITTLETON | STABLE BUILDINGS"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "AD 319 | Sub 100 | Tyler: Grittleton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | house | stables
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (Tyler), Stables at Grittleton House, Wiltshire, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.