IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, (Tyler), Stables at Grittleton House, Wiltshire, ca. 1835
Stables at Grittleton House, Wiltshire
- Former Title(s):
Three Designs for a Stable and Designs for Gates
- ca. 1835
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 7 3/8 inches (24.4 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "GRITTLETON | STABLE BUILDINGS"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "AD 319 | Sub 100 | Tyler: Grittleton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | house | stables
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.